Monday, February 21, 2011

Hey, It's Rachel

So…My name is Rachel and I’m rather thrilled to be joining Review to Be Named. I’m really not nearly cool enough to be a contributor, but I swear I’ll do my best to fake it (first time I’ve said it, not the first time I’ve thought it). I enjoy trips to the Zoo, fruit snacks, and television shows that are so awful they’re awesome. Picking a favorite TV show/movie is basically a Sophie’s Choice, so I can’t make any definitive assertions, but some current options include: Community, Mad Men, The West Wing, The Fall, Casablanca, and Pocahontas. As a Lit. major, I also read every once in a while. Look to me for the low brow and the girlie…or, at least, more girlie than Jordan and Sam (at least most of the time).

Want to keep tabs on all of our updates? follow us on twitter @reviewtobenamed (follow us here).

No comments:

Post a Comment